In the meantime, take a look at the pictures of our shipment! Can you guess the types of fish? Answers are at the end of this post.
1. Saltwater. White flesh, dry and delicate. Lives along the bottom around rocks or other bottom features. Best grilled, baked or in fish chowder.
2. Saltwater. Firm, tasty white flesh. Notorious bait stealer. Best as boneless, skinless fillets.
3. Saltwater. White flesh, mild taste. Popular game fish and often caught using small pieces of clam on a small circle hook. Best smoked or grilled.
4. Saltwater. Moist and flaky tender-to-firm flesh. Found in offshore temperate, tropical and subtropical waters. Best poached, baked or steamed.
2. Gray Triggerfish
3. Atlantic Spadefish
5. Mahi-mahi cooked with Taiwanese capers